2. "Contents" of This Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio, and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of This Internet Site and any portion thereof.
3. The Contents are the property of and copyrighted by KAMACO, Inc. Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents of This Internet Site without the express written consent of KAMACO is prohibited except pursuant to the following conditions:
- A. The Contents may only be used for non-commercial or personal use and may not be copied or placed on any network computer or in any database or broadcasted in any media; and
- B. The Contents of this Internet Site cannot be modified; and
- C. Any copy of the Contents must include the copyright notice of KAMACO.
4. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Internet Site, including assuming all responsibility for scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. KAMACO does not warrant that this Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations that use of This Internet Site will be error free or 4. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Internet Site, including assuming all responsibility for scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. KAMACO does not warrant that this Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations that use of This Internet Site will be error free or 4. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Internet Site, including assuming all responsibility for scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. KAMACO does not warrant that this Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations, that use of This Internet Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that all non-conformities can or will be corrected. The Content and directory structure contained on This Internet Site are subject to change without notice.
5. The information on this Internet Site is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. HOWEVER, KAMACO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. KAMACO HERBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL KAMACO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS INTERNET SITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE. In any event, KAMACO's entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to KAMACO for the Content on This Internet Site.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to KAMACO over the Internet is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to This Internet Site, you agree that KAMACO and/or its affiliated companies may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of KAMACO and/or its affiliated companies.
7. You may not post or transmit any material that could constitute a violation of the United States Copyright Laws, or which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
8. Products, processes or technologies described on This Internet Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by KAMACO. Nothing on this Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of KAMACO's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation or inducement to use any information in 8. Products, processes or technologies described on This Internet Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by KAMACO. Nothing on this Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of KAMACO's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation or inducement to use any information in violation of any patent rights or copyrights.
9. Product names, logos and marks appearing in this App and designated with a ® or TM are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without prior written permission of such owners.
10. KAMACO believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages is legally permissible and consistent with the common customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet. If an entity does not wish that KAMACO's Internet Site link with their site, then KAMACO will remove the link from this Internet Site upon their written request. KAMACO makes no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this one. A link to another entity's site does not denote that KAMACO endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on this Site, (b) you give KAMACO notice of such link by sending an e-mail to [email protected], and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by KAMACO.Any framing is strictly prohibited of this Site except by express written permission of this Site.
11. Certain information posted to the Site is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties that could cause KAMACO's actual financial results to differ materially from those expressed or implied. These forward-looking statements are identified by their use of terms and phrases such as "expect", "expected", "should", "believe", "anticipate" and "estimated". Information about potential factors identified by KAMACO which could affect actual results are included in the company's most recent form. The information posted or linked to this Site should not be construed as an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy, any securities of KAMACO.
12. When you visit our Site, we may collect and store information about your visit, including the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at and the web site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. We use this information only to measure Site activity and to develop ideas for improving our Site. User questions, comments and other feedback about this Site are treated as non-confidential and may be used or disclosed without notice or obligation to the user. There may be opportunities on our Site for you to provide us with information about you and your interests, such as name, address, telephone or email address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for marketing research and other marketing purposes, which may include sharing it with other KAMACO companies and business partners. We will never sell your information to any other company.
13. The validity, performance and construction of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florid and the United States of America. Through the use of this site, the user and its agents consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hillsborough County, Florid law for any cause of action relating to the use or content of this site. Should any provision or portion of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or equity for any reason, it shall be deemed omitted, and all other provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.14. KAMACO reserves the right to alter or amend any of the foregoing terms and conditions without obligation or notice to users. Any such alterations or amendments will be posted on our Site. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the Site may be available in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. KAMACO reserves the right to restrict the provision of any product or service to any person, company, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in compliance with applicable law.